Jim Clark Group | Authority Real Estate
Serving Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, Issaquah, Renton and in-between cities of the Puget SoundEmail Me
MEET JIM CLARK
Jim Clark works hard for his clients. And, he’s a better than average broker. This shows up in the results he achieves for his clients and their happiness with those results.
Six Things You May Not Know About Jim:
1. Born to a Navy family, his family transferred every few years throughout his early life. He also spent 6 years in the Navy himself as a nuclear propulsion operator during the Vietnam War.
2. He has lived in the Seattle area for over 30 years. He is married and has five adult children and ten grandchildren.
3. He has worked in real estate since college and became a full-time broker in 2000. He started Jim Clark Group | Authority Real Estate in 2012.
4. He has been active in the community: PTA, youth baseball, youth soccer, Rotary Club and Boy Scouts.
5. He and his wife of nearly forty years aren’t just homebodies. They are screaming, yelling fans and season ticket holders of the Seattle Sounders Football Club (Major League Soccer).
6. His two miniature dachshunds are sisters, and they swear they are in charge at Jim’s house. One is named Cinnamon and the other is Sugar.